18.6.09

3.1 phillip lim
preen
proenza schouler YSL
rag and bone
saksfifthave, style.com
Is it alright to declare my love for a Chloe sandal, before I say it to a human? It doesn't matter what the answer is, because these shoes are perfection.
On a side note, here's a couple of favourite photos from resort 2010.
3.1 Phillip Lim - I definitely could have posted every single look from resort. From the tight, cotton grey dress, to those lacy numbers, all I have to say is,you are beautiful. I desperately want one of those printed t-shirts.
Preen - STOP. Hammer time. LOVE THOSE JAREM PANTS. You belong to me.
Proenza Schouler - Made looking slightly like a pubescent male, absolutely GORGEOUS. The shoes. The shoes. They literally made my jaw drop.
YSL - Probably the only look i liked. However, I like it a lot so it makes up for everything else. The lipstick, glasses, and layers of khaki, white and pink were phenomenal.
Rag & Bone - I never thought I would say this... I kind of want grey, terry cloth jarem sweat pants? The head scarves were a cute touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment