11.7.09





A night of karaoke to Heart of Glass, prank calling John Lennon, (yes, that wasn't a grammatical error) and blind-folded make-overs occupied my days.... Well not the last part about blind-folded make-overs, but it would have been fun....Anyway, back to my outfit and the questionable family portrait...

The top reminds me of a sofa, and I love it! The zipper is so unexpected, and its ridiculously comfy. The jeans are a light denim, however the photo prooves them to be white. They're not white. And well, I have been obsessed with this ( http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ ) blog recently...enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the top too! A top with a zipper :D now seems to be everywhere. Love it love it. Where would you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took these pictures ;)
    love the outfit, LOL.
    -nicole

    ReplyDelete